Allant+ 7S is a performance e-bike built for riders and commuters who want a fast, stylish e-bike with the added road-smoothing benefits of a suspension fork. A super powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor that assists up to 28 mph, quality parts, and a wealth of thoughtful design details make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town every day.
It's right for you if...You know the advantages of commuting and getting around your city by e-bike, and don't want to waste your time sitting in traffic or searching for a parking spot. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get: A sleek hydroformed aluminum frame that fully encases a long-life 500Wh battery, an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, and a Purion controller. Plus, a suspension fork with lockout, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, an integrated front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word: You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This stylish e-bike is equipped with a road-smoothing suspension fork, quality parts, and Bosch’s speediest motor.
- A fast, powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- The elegant and compact Bosch Purion controller lets you check your speed, distance, and battery range
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher roads
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
|Motor||Bosch Performance Speed, 75 Nm|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Max Assisted Speed||28 mph / 45 kph|
|Frame||High-performance hydroformed alloy, Removable Integrated Battery, Range Boost compatible, internal cable routing, Motor Armor, post-mount disc, 135x5mm QR|
|Fork||SR Suntour Mobie25, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, preload, rebound, lockout, post mount disc, 100x15mm thru-axle, 50mm travel|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
|Axles||Front: 100 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 135 x 5mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, Presta valve|
|Hubs||Bontrager Disc, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc|
|Spokes||J-Bend, 14g, Steel, Black|
|Tires||Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57c|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio T4000, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible|
|Brakes||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount 180mm rotor|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm|
|Accessories & Extras||AXA Blueline taillight, Herrmans MR8 headlight, kickstand|