Shibori Go! takes inspiration from the ancient Japanese technique of indigo pigment dying. This e-bike features images of fabric created in Shibori style, which is similar to tie-dye where fabric is bunched and stitched to create intricate designs. Patchwork patterns and elements can be found on the fenders, frame and chainguard, as well as a custom bell. The designs are complimented by a crisp white to indigo fade on the frame making this a truly stunning bike.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the LED controller.
- Custom embossed saddle, grips and matching bell make this e-bike as unique as you.
- The artwork on this bike is authentic Shibori dyes created by one of our designers.
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®|
|Fork||Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Wheels||Front: Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
Rear: Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
|Rims||Painted alloy 26"x36h|
|Hubs||Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted|
|Bottom Bracket||Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor|
|Crankset||Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring|
|Brakes||Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated|
|Seatpost||Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm|
|Saddle||Electra custom ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers|
|Pedals||Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread|
|Accessories & Extras||Front light: Spanninga LED
Rear light: Spanninga LED
Electra custom bell, painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
|Motor||Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts|
|Battery||Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger|