Bali Go! will transport you deep into the jungles and lush tropical rain forests of Bali. Varying shades of rich metallic green leaves on the fenders and chainguard compliment the cream colored frame inspired by white sandy beaches. The look is complete with a custom debossed saddle and grips with the same leaf pattern and a matching bell.
- The color and culture of a tropical island are captured throughout this luscious ride.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the LED controller.
- Custom embossed saddle, grips and matching bell make this e-bike as unique as you.
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®|
|Fork||Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Wheels||Front: Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
Rear: Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
|Rims||Painted alloy 26"x36h|
|Bottom Bracket||Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor|
|Crankset||Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring|
|Brakes||Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated|
|Seatpost||Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm|
|Saddle||Electra custom ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers|
|Pedals||Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread|
|Accessories & Extras||Front light: Spanninga LED
Rear light: Spanninga LED
Electra custom bell, painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
|Motor||Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts|
|Battery||Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger|