The Electra Cruiser 7D has everything you're looking for in a classic beach cruiser, and a little bit more. Infused with Electra's legendary style and patented Flat Foot Technology®, the 7D offers a solid range of gears to handle any hills you may encounter on your way to the beach, your friend's house or around the neighborhood.
It's right for you if...
You value a high-quality, easy riding beach cruiser with an upright riding position and plenty of gears to get you to your destination comfortably and in style. The Cruiser 7D is built to withstand years of use. Choose from a variety of fun, fresh colors and get ready to turn some heads.
The tech you get
Patented Flat Foot Technology® provides optimal comfort and control. The Shimano Tourney 7-speed with MEGARANGE gearing and Shimano Revo twist shifter allow for smooth and easy shifting. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless-steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
The final word
For comfort and style, nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. We changed the game by moving the pedals forward, relaxing the angle of the seat and opening up the entire frame geometry. Our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride. All you need to do is choose your favorite color and apply sunscreen.
- The Electra Cruiser 7D embodies the simplicity of the beach cruiser with enough additional gears to tackle some hills.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Cruise comfortably on the boardwalk or bike path with 26" RetroRunner tires.
- Add a bell, basket, fenders or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
- Frame: Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Steel unicrown
- Front hub: Steel 36h
- Rear hub: Alloy 36h
- Rims: Alloy
- Tires: RetroRunner 26x2.125"
- Shifters: Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical display
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Crank: Classic steel one piece w/44t chainring/double chainguards
- Bottom bracket: 9-PC loose ball
- Cassette: Shimano 14-34t
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Pedals: Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Saddle: Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Seatpost: Classic steel pillar
- Handlebar: Electra café
- Grips: Comfort kraton
- Stem: Alloy classic
- Headset: 1" steel threaded
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull
- Extras: Painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- Weight: 16.69 kg / 39 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).