Saturday, Aug 25, 10am – 3pm // Highlands Ranch Store
Elevation Cycles, Highlands Ranch, is hosting a free bike demo with Trek, Pivot, and Yeti.
Sifting through countless technical details and conflicting expert opinions can be mind/numbing. The best way to find the best bike for you is simple. Get on the trail and ride.
Saturday, August 25th, we will have the industry’s top bikes ready to ride on the trail. We will have plenty of bikes for both men and women in several sizes. Shuttles will be running every 45 minutes to the Backcountry Trails in Highlands Ranch. Ride as many bikes as you can or fall in love with your first ride. It’s wholly up to you.
The Elevation crew will be grilling and chilling. Hang out with the team for the afternoon.
We look forward to seeing you.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR FREE DEMO DAY
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have men’s and women’s bikes? Yes, we will have both.
2. Do you have different size bikes? Yes, we will have a range of sizes in most bikes.
3. What should we bring? You should bring your own helmet and shoes. If you have a preference on pedals you should bring those. But we will have the flat pedals on the bikes.
4. How long can we ride the demos? You can pick up the demo as early as 10 am. We ask that you have the bike for 3 hours so that others can test ride the bikes as well during our demo.
5. Do we have to take the shuttle ride to the trails? No, you can take the bike to the Backcountry trailhead. The shuttle ride is a courtesy ride for whoever would like to use it.
6. Is there an age requirement to demo the bikes? Under 18 must have an adult to sign a release.
7. Is there pressure to purchase a bike if you demo a bike? No, not at all. We want you to have a great time trying out the latest gear and hanging out with the Elevation Cycles crew. If you have never been to a demo you will quickly find out this is not like going to a car dealership to test drive a new car. It is hanging out with people who love what they do and love the sport of biking.