We dont party until the race is over. So we took our time to design an e-MTB the way a Yeti e-MTB has to be designed: ready to toe the line at EWS-e races. Meet the 160E: the worlds first race specific e-MTB.
- E-BIKE KINEMATICS. With the right suspension an e-MTB can do things a pedal bike can’t, taking you further, faster. Sixfinity delivers a suspension design that is expertly tuned for the added weight, speed and demands of an e-MTB.
- EFFICIENCY AND TRACTION. OPTIMIZED. At sag, the anti-squat value is lower than our traditional bikes. This is ideal for the greater acceleration and higher speed hits while pedaling on an e-MTB. Pedaling an e-MTB isn’t relegated to the low-end gear ranges. Across the entire cassette, there is a very small change in anti-squat (9%) in the pedal zone. Now, suspension performs consistently and predictably, regardless of gear choice. Bottom line: use the power efficiently in every single gear.
- TRACTION AND COMPOSURE. ACHIEVED. Due to the greater mass of an e-MTB, we reduced the anti-rise magnitude to 65%. Anti-rise remains consistent across the entire travel range, striking a balance for the unique demands of the added weight and power of an e-MTB.
- COMPOSED, PLANTED, WICKEDLY FAST. More trails. More laps. More of what you love. Sure, any e-MTB technically delivers “more”. More for the 160E is added composure, speed and agility. See also personal bests, wins, and championships.
- FAST. BEYOND THE POWER. The 25Km/h motor limit can be easily outpaced by racers. As a foundational design requirement, the 160E continues to elevate its performance and composure, the faster you go. So much so, Jared Graves has a new favorite bike.
- TUNABLE LEVERAGE RATE. Every track is different. Every racer has their ride preferences. Sixfinity has an adjustable leverage rate progression that provides a dynamic range of suspension feel. All while preserving geometry, anti-squat and anti-rise characteristics, and only a minute impact to wheel travel at +/-2mm.
|Frame||T1, TURQ series carbon|
|Fork||FOX FACTORY 38 GRIP 2/170MM E-Tune|
|Rear Shock||FOX FACTORY FLOAT X2|
|Wheels||Select from dropdown above|
|Tires||Front: MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+
Rear: MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 DD
|Crankset||SHIMANO EM900 34T 160MM|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO XT|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SHIMANO XT 10-51|
|Brakes||SRAM CODE RSC|
|Rotors||SRAM CENTERLINE 220/SRAM CENTERLINE 200|
|Handlebars||YETI CARBON 35X800MM EBIKE|
|Tape/Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Stem||RACE FACE TURBINE R 35X50MM|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 110 INTEGRATED|
|Seatpost||SRAM REVERB AXS 31.6MM SM: 125MM, MD: 150MM, LG/XL: 170MM|
|Battery||SHIMANO 630Wh INTERNAL BATTERY|