It's right for you if...
You're looking for the kind of enduro bike that can rip it up on the world’s biggest stage. You want the very latest tech like electronic shifting and the new Flight Attendant electronic damper from RockShox.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 160mm of travel and a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock with an updated Thru Shaft damper, a RockShox ZEB Ultimate fork with extra-beefy 38mm stanchions. Plus, RockShox Flight Attendant wireless electronic damping control automagically adjusts your suspension to best suit the terrain. A wireless electronic SRAM X01 Eagle AXS drivetrain with a 10-52 cassette, Reverb AXS dropper, Bontrager RSL integrated bar/stem, and Line Pro 30 carbon wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub.
The final word
There's not a single part on this bike that wasn't made for ripping it up at insane speeds on the wildest enduro courses in the world. And you get RockShox Flight Attendant that automatically adjusts your suspension damping so you can focus on flying down the trail.
- The RockShox ZEB fork's bigger 38mm stanchions help you stay on your line through the chunky stuff, while the updated damper lets you dial in the feel
- The OCLV Carbon RSL integrated bar/stem is ultralight, ultra-comfortable, and it looks awesome
- RockShox Flight Attendant uses wireless sensors in the fork, shock, and crank to automatically adjust your suspension damping to the terrain. It's one less distraction from the trail ahead
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper—the 34.9mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear