THIS SATURDAY ONLY // July, 10am – 3pm // Highlands Ranch Store
Elevation Cycles, Highlands Ranch, is hosting a free bike demo with Pivot Cycles.
Sifting through countless technical details and conflicting expert opinions can be mind/numbing. The best way to find the best bike for you is simple. Get on the trail and ride.
This Saturday only, we will have the industry’s top bikes ready to ride on the trail. We will have plenty of bikes for both men and women in several sizes. Shuttles will be running every 45 minutes to local trails. Ride as many bikes as you can or fall in love with your first ride. It’s wholly up to you.
We look forward to seeing you.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR FREE DEMO DAY
We are hosting a demo day this Saturday with Pivot Cycles. We are sure to have something for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have men’s and women’s bikes? Yes, we will have both.
2. Do you have different size bikes? Yes, we will have a full range of sizes in most bikes.
3. What should we bring? You should bring your own helmet and shoes. If you have a preference on pedals you should bring those. But we will have the flat pedals on the bikes.
4. How long can we ride the demos? You can pick up the demo as early as 10 am and return by 3 pm. If you take the shuttle ride, feel free to hang at the trail as long as you want between the 10 am and the last shuttle ride.
5. Do we have to take the shuttle ride to the trails? No, you can take the bike to your favorite trail head. The shuttle ride is a courtesy ride for whoever would like to use it.
6. Is there an age requirement to demo the bikes? Under 18 must have an adult to sign a release.
7. Is there pressure to purchase a bike if you demo a bike? No, not at all. We want you to have a great time trying out the latest gear and hanging out with the Elevation Cycles crew. If you have never been to a demo you will quickly find out this is not like going to a car dealership to test drive a new car. It is hanging out with people who love what they do and love the sport of biking.