We are hosting a demo day this Saturday with Pivot Cycles and Trek. Pivot Cycles will be there with their full fleet of demos. We are sure to have something for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have men’s and women’s bikes? Yes we will have both.
2. Do you have different size bikes? Yes we will have a full range of sizes in most bikes.
3. What should we bring? You should bring your own helmet and shoes. If you have a preference on pedals you should bring those. But we will have the flat pedals on the bikes.
4. How long can we ride the demos? You can pick up the demo as early as 9 am and return by 3 pm. If you take the shuttle ride, feel free to hang at the trail as long as you want between the 9 am and the last shuttle ride.
5. Do we have to take the shuttle ride to the trails? No, you can take the bike to your favorite trail head. The shuttle ride is a courtesy ride for whomever would like to use it.
6. Is there an age requirement to demo the bikes? Under 18 must have an adult to sign a release.
7. Is there pressure to purchase a bike if you demo a bike? No not at all. We want you to have a great time trying out the latest gear and hanging out with the Elevation Cycles crew. If you have never been to a demo you will quickly find out this is not like going to a car dealership to test drive a new car. It is hanging out with people who love what they do and love the sport of biking.
8. Will you have demo road bikes? We always have road bikes to demo by Trek. Pivot will have mountain bikes to demo.
9. Will you have free food and drinks: Yes the crew will be grilling brats and burgers, sodas and gatorade. Come hang out and enjoy a meal on us.