This event has been split into two demo days:
Yeti Demo Day:
Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, 1 pm – 6 pm – same location: Green Mountain, Rooney Trailhead
Pivot Demo Day & BBQ:
Sunday, May 27th, 208, 10 am – 3 pm
at the Highlands Ranch Store, with shuttles to trailheads to Highlands Ranch Backcountry Trails with BBQ
What to bring:
Please bring your drivers license, credit card or passport. Two of these items in combination will be required to take a bike out for a test.
Bring your shoes and pedals (if clip in) and helmet.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR FREE DEMO DAY
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have men’s and women’s bikes? Yes, we will have both.
2. Do you have different size bikes? Yes, we will have a full range of sizes in most bikes.
3. What should we bring? You should bring your own helmet and shoes. If you have a preference on pedals you should bring those. But we will have the flat pedals on the bikes.
4. How long can we ride the demos? You can start your demo as early as 9 am and return by 3 pm.
6. Is there an age requirement to demo the bikes? Under 18 must have an adult to sign a release.
7. Is there pressure to purchase a bike if you demo a bike? No, not at all. We want you to have a great time trying out the latest gear and hanging out with the Elevation Cycles crew. If you have never been to a demo you will quickly find out this is not like going to a car dealership to test drive a new car. It is hanging out with people who love what they do and love the sport of biking.