Please print out and bring into the store for discounts.
Dear Boulder; we miss you already,
For the past 3 years, we have been on an extraordinary journey together. You have shared your passionate commitment to community; and cycling; and support of small business. You have nearly overflowed our hearts and minds with spectacular views, and amazing people; and certainly the best beer and food in the country. You have taught us the greatest of lessons; hardened our resolve with flood and fire; and rewarded our steadfast presence on Baseline Road with wisdom, and a warmth in our hearts that will never fade. The friendships that we have built, the customers that we have been so fortunate to serve; the incredible team of people with whom we have been so blessed to work every day will reside in our souls as fully and permanently as the beautiful valley view of Chief Niwot’s bold and insightful prediction so many generations ago.
“The friendships that we have built, the customers that we have been so fortunate to serve; the incredible team of people with whom we have been so blessed to work every day will reside in our souls as fully and permanently…”
Making the decision for Elevation Cycles to depart Boulder and focus on Denver and the surrounding communities was amongst the most difficult decisions that I have ever made. The reality is, we have had an amazing journey together, Boulder. We are so very sorry to be leaving a place so deeply rooted in our hearts, but we think (and hope) that we leave a piece of our hearts behind for you as well. Republic Cycles – Boulder is poised to be a thriving, healthy, and wonderful store. Your community can look forward to the same exceptional level of care that it’s come to expect from Chris (The Mayor) Arterburn, Adam Olson, Fernando Tapia and the rest of the team; and to top it off, you will have more than 30 years of bicycle retail experience to back that team up. If you can’t manage to come visit us in Denver or Highlands Ranch, we believe that we are leaving you in great hands.
“Boulder is poised to be a thriving, healthy, and wonderful store”
So, for our wonderful customers; whether you find your retail happiness with the newly established Republic Cycles – Boulder, or you continue to visit us in our Denver and Highlands Ranch stores, we know that you will find your two-wheeled retail bliss. You can certainly expect to find the same services that you were promised when you purchased your bicycle either way. And regardless where your journey takes you, we hope to see you on the trail or the road soon; and please know that we will miss you.
Owner – Elevation Cycles
So, if you’ve been a customer of Elevation Cycles Boulder, what does this mean for you?
- All of the sales and service support that you were promised when you bought your bike will be honored at both Elevation Cycles locations in Highlands Ranch and Denver as well as at Republic Cycles – Boulder. (For your free annual tune up please visit either the Denver or Highlands Ranch Elevation Cycles locations. Republic Cycles – Boulder will offer free lifetime adjustments.)
- Chris (the Mayor Arterburn) and his team of merry men and women will still be there in Boulder to give you the same extraordinary customer service that you have come to expect.
- Republic Cycles – Boulder new owners Eric Larimer and Steve Bell have more than 30 combined years of bicycle retail experience and can’t wait to take exceptional care of you.
- Elevation Cycles would LOVE to see you in either our Denver or Highlands Ranch locations if you miss us.
- Elevation Cycles and Republic Cycles will continue to carry Trek, Rocky Mountain, and Pivot cycles, and we will continue to support your bikes as long as you’ll allow us to. (Elevation Cycles will continue to support Yeti Cycles as well).
- Any gift cards purchased at Elevation Cycles Boulder location prior to March 1st, 2016 will be honored at either Elevation Cycles or Republic Cycles – Boulder. Any gift cards purchased in Highlands Ranch or Denver (or purchased after March 1 2016) will be honored only at the Denver and Highlands Ranch Elevation Cycles locations.
- Inquiries about warranty for products purchased at Elevation Cycles Boulder can be accommodated at either Elevation Cycles in Highlands Ranch and Denver, or at Republic Cycles – Boulder.
- Any further questions or concerns that you might have can be directed to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Fat Bikes give your more places, more seasons to ride.
We are excited to off Fat Bikes from 3 of our favorite manufacturers, Trek, Pivot Bikes, and Rocky Mountain Bikes. Each of these is amazing. It’s up to you to decide based on look, brand, or style. These bikes can be used in all seasons from riding on dunes, snow drifts, to race or recreation. Our terrain and weather is the perfect climate for these incredible machines.
The Trek Farley
The 2016 Farley now comes with a lightweight carbon frame option and the ability to accomodate 5″ tires and a variety of wheel sizes. The Farley includes Bontrager’s tubeless set up on select models. It makes it easy to run tubeless for trail.
Below is a list of our current Farleys in stock:
- Farley 9.8 Carbon: $4,799
- Farley 9.6 Carbon: $2,999
- Farley 5: $1,649
- DEMO Farley 9’s in stock
- DEMO Farley 9.6’s in stock
For more detailed information and specs on Trek’s Farleys check out Trek’s website.
Hey mom and dads kids can play too! Check out Trek’s Kid’s Farley and we have them in stock. Everyone can ride all season.
- Farley 24 Kids $1,099
Pivot Les Fat
Pivot’s Les Fat’s full carbon frame features leading-edge materials and our proprietary hollow-core, internal-molding process. This coveted technology enables us to create an ultra-lightweight frame featuring the largest downtube in the category and a 132mm Press Fit BB for best-in-class power transfer. Our patented Swinger II dropout system works with all plus / fat bike wheelsizes.
The Pivot’s Les Fat is worth coming in and seeing in person. In-stock now:
- Les Fat 2016: $4,199
To check out more about Pivot’s Les Fat -see specs and an amazing video see their website.
Rocky Mountain Blizzard
The Blizzard is a true “mountain-bike-feeling” fat bike. With suspension-optimized design, agile trail bike geometry, and truly capable parts specs, the Blizzard has Rocky Mountain ride quality on snow, sand, and anything else you get yourself into.
NEW FOR 2016:we’ve eked out even more clearance in the rear triangle and removed the front derailleur mount for a cleaner look and lighter weight. The Blizzard -50° now comes stock with a 120mm fork.
Come in the store today to check these out:
- Blizzard 50 $2,599
- Blizzard 30 $1899
Rather than send you to the specs page first you must check out their video. A must see!